Suivez-moi sur facebook ainsi ^.
Hey everyone, I’m finally back. Thanks for the love… Here is the problem of the week though, so listen up…I didn’t know people could get on your nerves so bad. I mean really? Why do your insecurities have to affect me? Has anyone ever had this problem? I mean, it’s starting to become fine with me because now I know you see me as a threat. So calm your butt down and have a seat. Nobody wants to deal with your drama giving self. Anyone who knows what to do in a situation like this, besides the old-fashioned way, cough cough being feisty, message me asap. By ya’ll. Lots of amor :D
I tend to reach, but not today.
The turn that once seemed so right.
Has lost its way and lost its light.
- HE DOESN’T CARE WHETHER YOU ARE WEARING MAKE UP OR NOT
- HE DOESN’T CARE WHAT YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE
- HE LOVES WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IN SWEATS
- HE SHOWS YOU OFF TO HIS FRIENDS
- HE PRESENTED YOU TO THE FAMILY
- HE BRAGS ABOUT YOU TO OTHER GIRLS/GUYS
- HE’S WILLING TO CHANGE FOR YOU
- HE CRIES FOR YOU
- HE LOVES YOU EVEN ON YOUR ‘MONTHLY’ DAYS
- HE SWEARS YOU ARE PERFECT
- HE DOESN’T SEE ANY OTHER GIRL BUT YOU
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
- IF HE CAN LOOK YOU IN THE EYES AND SAY I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER